....... Later that day.
We had a leisurely stroll around Navy Pier and headed back towards our hotel keeping an eye out for somewhere to have a snack, not that we were overly hungry.
Ben had booked another top restaurant for this evening, however due to its popularity the earliest reservation we could get was for 10PM, yep that's right 10PM unheard in OZ I am sure, anyway it must be good if it is this popular so late at night.
So with this in mind we needed to have a "lunch" break to tied us over, remember we had brunch after midday, we found a little Tapas bar and ordered several Tapas along with a carafe of Sangria. Very delicious! although I will admit the Sangria went down a little slower than usual for the first couple of sips.
We took it easy and had a couple of pre-dinner drinks at the hotel bar and headed off for the Restaurant just before 10PM. Can you believe a fondue restaurant, wow haven't had fondue since the 70's. Yet another great restaurant which I can recommend, Geja's Cafe. we started off with a cheese fondue appetiser, and then moved onto mains (I had Beef & Lobster) and then onto dessert (I think). Another successful albeit very late evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment